Hope for Bolivia

This is the English language blogspot for the NGO La Esperanza Bolivia.

Name:
Location: Spain

A curious traveller

Thursday, March 08, 2012

At last!

Finally we left Buenos Aires half an hour after the scheduled arrival time in Santa Cruz. By the time I had got through the Bolivian immigration procedures standing in line behind the Uruguayan national under-21 women's football team I had only five minutes to get to the boarding gate for the Cochabamba flight. Mad rush up the stairs but no need to worry. The flight was delayed. First of all it was delayed till 9pm, then 10.50, then 11.30pm and finally we left Santa Cruz at just after 00.30.

Fortunately I managed to get a taxi at the airport without too much trouble and woke up the boy on duty at reception who opened the hotel doors to let me in. My reservation had not been registered correctly but he found me a room and I fell into bed more than 40 hours after leaving home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home